Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Life Thus Far

There is not much to tell, I was born on June 17, 2009. Part of a large litter. I'm not sure what happened to my mom, she was gone fairly quick and then I was raised by my foster mother, a kind lady in Mishawaka Indiana. I don't remember her name, but she fed us with a bottle and treated us very well, she cuddled and played with us. There were lots of other brothers and sisters and other cats in the house. There was always someone to play with.

When we got old enough and weren't on the bottle anymore, we were taken to Pet Refuge in Mishawaka. They would take us out to places where humans could come pet us and meet us to see if they wanted to adopt us. Finally, one day at a PetSmart store, I was adopted by two nice humans, one very tall man with a furry face and his mate, a pretty lady with red hair.

I missed my foster Mom at first, but my new parents also adopted my sister Lucy, so I didn't feel so alone.

Lucy was the alpha female of the litter. She bossed everyone around and allowed no dissent in the ranks. She was in charge, no mistaking it. But she always kept an eye out for me and would clean my ears and snuggle up with me during naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment